TN Visa to Green Card Approval - Approx. 8 Months
Case History / Issues:
- Applicant was a Canadian citizen, and was working in the U.S. under valid TN visa status.
- Applicant married a U.S. citizen.
- Reviewed case for adjustment of status eligibility, and to ensure no preconceived intent issues, potential employment gap or travel issues, or maintenance of status issues.
- Reviewed case to assess the merits of the green card application. The applicant and his spouse had sufficient documentation evidencing the bona fides of their marriage, and therefore, should not have an issue securing approval of the I-130 petition.
- The U.S. citizen was working full-time, and had sufficient employment income to meet the I-864, Affidavit of Support income requirements.
- I-130 / I-485 application @ USCIS
- Jan. 2018
- Feb. 2018
Employment & Travel Authorization Card Issued:
- June 2018
- Aug. 2018 at a USCIS office in North Carolina
Green Card Received:
- Aug. 2018
- Approx. 8 months
Statements regarding prior application approvals our office has obtained are provided for informational purposes only. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.