VSC to Issue RFEs on White Paper

In an email from the Vermont Service Center (VSC) Community Engagement office, dated June 30, 2015, the VSC announced that it will no longer issue its Requests for Evidence (RFEs) on yellow stock paper. As of July 6, 2015, the VSC will now issue its RFEs on white paper.

Individuals may request an extension of TN visa status, change of TN employer, or a change to TN status by filing an I-129 petition with the VSC. (Canadians may also file an I-129 petition with the VSC for an initial TN.)  The VSC will issue an RFE if the petition is lacking any required evidence, or additional evidence is needed to determine an individual’s eligibility for TN visa status.