USCIS Launches New Web-Based Service Allowing Non-Citizens To Submit Change Of Address Information Online.

All non-citizens in the United States, including Canadians in TN status, must keep U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) informed of any change of address within 10 days of moving by completing an Alien Change of Address Card (Form AR-11). Individuals with a pending immigration case should also notify USCIS of any change of address. USCIS has now launched a new web-based service allowing USCIS customers to submit change of address information online. The Change of Address function online is available on the UCSIS web site at: