Losing the I-94 and Re-Admission under TN Status.

If a Canadian citizen has lost or misplaced a valid, unexpired Form I-94 evidencing current TN status, he or she may still be readmitted into the U.S. under TN status by presenting alternate evidence. Under U.S. immigration regulations, a Canadian citizen who does not possess a valid, unexpired I-94, may present the following alternate evidence for admission in TN status: a Service fee receipt for admission as a TN or a previously issued admission stamp as TN in a passport, and a confirming letter from the United States employer(s). A new Form I-94 should then be issued at the time of readmission. 8 C.F.R. § 214.6 (g) (1).