Selected as a Rising Star in the immigration field by Super Lawyers Magazine 2014-2016.
TN Visa Questions?
Brian D. Zuccaro is an U.S. immigration law attorney who focuses his practice on NAFTA TN work visas and related matters including green card applications, e.g. based on marriage to a U.S. citizen, and U.S. citizenship applications.
- University at Buffalo School of Law (J.D. 2003). Intellectual Property and Technology Law Concentration. Publications Editor, Buffalo Criminal Law Review. Copy Editor, Intellectual Property Law Journal.
- Canisius College (B.A. English 1998). Classics Book Award 1998.
- TN Visas, in Global Business Immigration Practice Guide, by the Alliance of Business Immigration Lawyers, ed. S. Yale-Loehr (LexisNexis Matthew Bender 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 Editions).
- Trade NAFTA (TN), Support Letters, The AILA Immigration Practice Toolbox, 3rd Edition, 2009; and 4th Edition, 2013.
- Processing of Canadian NAFTA TN Applications at the Port of Entry, Advanced Immigration Strategies (Sixth Annual AILA New England Immigration Law Symposium 2009).
- Hot Issues in the Wild West of TN Border Applications, Immigration & Nationality Law Handbook (AILA 2008-09 Ed.).
- Licensed in New York State.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- AILA Upstate New York District Chapter.
- AILA Mexico District Chapter.